Due to the predicted snowstorm, this event was moved to February 1st.
Who serves the best chili in Richmond? You be the judge with twelve different chilis!
Local restaurants will pull out their best recipes for this friendly competition supporting the good work of our community’s nonprofits!
Tickets are $10 (cash) at the door or contact Jenie Lahmann for Pre-sale tickets. Call 765-966-8291 or email Lahmann@MRLinfo.org.
Sponsored by First Bank Richmond and Meltdown Winter Ice Festival
- Girls Inc. of Wayne County
- LifeStream Services
- Cope Environment Center
- Friends of Morrisson-Reeves Library
- Whiskers Rescue and Foster
- Junior Achievement of Eastern Indiana
- Richmond Art Museum
- Richmond Symphony Orchestra
- Blue Angels Fund
- AJ’s Main Street Diner
- Corner Café at the Leland
- Radford’s Meat Market & Deli
- IU East
- Legends Southside Bar